Disclaimer Of Liability
1. The information and materials appearing on the Site are provided for your information purposes only and are not intended to address your particular requirements. We do not make any representation or warranty in respect of the suitability, quality, legality, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of any information or other content linked to or contained in the Site. All warranties and representations, express or implied, relating to the Site or its contents are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. We endeavour to keep the information and materials appearing on the Site as up to date as possible, but we in no way guarantee that the information on the Site is accurate at all times and we reserve the right to amend the information at any time without prior notice to you. No information on the Site constitutes an offer to you by us or any third party of any nature.
3. You agree that you use the Site entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility whatsoever, and hereby exclude to the full extent permissible by law, any liability for any loss, liability, expense, cost, claim or damage (including any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, loss of profits or other economic loss of any kind) which may be caused to you, your computer equipment or to any third party by your use of the Site, save to the extent that any person suffers death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
4. Owing to the nature of the Internet and its interconnected systems, problems such as, but not constrained to, outages, link failures, power difficulties, telephone outages, network overloads, etc may have an adverse effect on your use of the Site. We will in no way be held liable in any manner for any loss suffered as a result of any such problems.
5. The Site may contain links to third party websites and it is possible that third party websites also link to the Site. A link from the Site to a third party website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of that third party website.
6. Part of the Site may contain advertising. We are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of advertisements that are contained on the Site. We are not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in such advertising material.
8. If at any time any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any competent authority to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these terms and conditions or the legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction of that or any other provision of these terms and conditions.
9. These conditions of use are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of your use of the Site will be determined in the English courts only.
© Connect Africa. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose.